- To keep our patients and staff safe, everyone over the age of 3 must wear a face covering at all times.
- Please limit the number of individuals accompanying the patient to the appointment to one parent/caregiver.
- Please do not bring additional children to the visit when possible.
- We ask that anyone visiting the office practice social distancing and sit distanced from other patients in the waiting area when possible.
- Please alert the front desk staff if you or your child has had a fever the past 24 to 48 hours.
- Temperatures will be measured at check in for all patients and visitors.